Welcome to the New South Wales Public OrderOffences page. Everything you need to know about Public Order Offences according to New South Wales law can be found in this section of the website.
Simply click on the law information link that relates to your enquiry.
- Contaminating goods with intent to cause public alarm or economic loss
- Conveying false information that a person or property is in danger
- Custody of a knife
- Damaging or desecrating protected places
- Leaving or sending an article with intent to cause alarm
- Malicious damage of property
- Obscene exposure
- Offensive conduct
- Offensive language
- Starting a bushfire
- Threatening to destroy or damage property
- Violent disorder