Welcome to the New South Wales Drug Offences page. Everything you need to know about Drug Offences according to New South Wales law can be found in this section of the website.
Simply click on the law information link that relates to your enquiry.
- Cultivate prohibited plant
- Drive vehicle with illicit drug present in blood
- Intentionally import prohibited tier 1 goods (steroids)
- Manufacture a prohibited drug
- Possess a prohibited drug
- Possession of precursors for manufacture
- Procuring person to prostitution by the use of drugs
- Supply prohibited drug
- Supply prohibited drug on ongoing basis
- Use of prohibited drugs
- Using an intoxicating substance to commit an indictable offence