Welcome to the New South Wales White Collar Crime Offences page. Everything you need to know about White Collar Crime Offences according to New South Wales law can be found in this section of the website.
White Collar Crime Offences vary from “Accessibility of records for tax department”, “Unauthorised modification of data to cause impairment” to a plain “Theft”.
Simply click on the Law Information link which relates to your enquiry.
- Corrupt commissions or rewards
- Custody of false instruments
- Director omitting certain entries
- Directors publishing false statements
- Directors wilfully destroying books
- False pretences
- Fraudulent misappropriation
- Goods in custody
- Larceny as a clerk
- Make false instrument
- Obtain benefit by deception
- Obtain credit by fraud
- Obtain money by misleading statements
- Possession of data with intent to commit a serious computer offence
- Supplying data with intent (computer offence)
- Unauthorised access of restricted data
- Unauthorised access with intent (computer)
- Unauthorised impairment of electronic communication to or from a computer
- Unauthorised modification of data