Welcome to the New South Wales Driving Offences page. Everything you need to know about Driving Offences according to New South Wales law can be found in this section of the website.
Simply click on the law information link that relates to your enquiry.
- Dangerous driving occasioning death
- Dangerous driving occasioning grievous bodily harm
- Drive at a speed dangerous to the public
- Drive in a manner dangerous to the public
- Drive while cancelled
- Illegal use of motor vehicle (Joy riding)
- Negligent driving occasioning death
- Negligent driving occasioning grievous bodily harm
- Predatory driving