This section of the website contains more than 100 legal articles covering all manner of criminal charges, ‘white collar’ offences and traffic offences in NSW.
These legal articles have been written by experienced criminal lawyers in NSW and contain detailed information on each offence including:
- What the law states about the criminal charge
- The maximum penalty you can receive for the criminal charge
- What the police and prosecution must prove
- Possible defences to the criminal charge
- Which court is likely to hear the matter?
The criminal charges, ‘white collar’ charges, and traffic offences are grouped into 18 categories. To view an article, simply choose from the list of categories below or use the “document search” function on the left.
- Assaults / Violence Offences
- Commonwealth Offences
- Domestic Violence Offences
- Driving Offences
- Drink and Drug Driving Offences
- Drug Offences
- Firearm Offences
- Fraud / Dishonesty / Theft Offences
- Murder / Mansalughter Offences
- Perjury Offences
- Public Order Offences
- Robbery Offences
- Sexual Offences
- Weapons Offences
- White Collar Offences